Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Have TWINS!

 Look at their faces - IDENTICAL! NUTSO! 

Not sure if the identical-ness is because they're chewing or if it's "why are you taking my picture again, mom?" I'm guessing the latter.

This was taken at the school summer picnic Friday. Tyler joined Ashlee's class for lunch so I wouldn't have to stay 2 hours to eat with both of them {my work is awesome and let me attend!}

Tyler was excited to get a really long lunch, and apparently, he was quite proud to be the oldest student as he told me repeatedly "Mom, I'm the oldest kid out here" and kept running off to get the best toys before his class showed up {smart kid!}. 

Ashlee was just excited to have me eat lunch with her as I had never done this before. I had told her I was coming, but apparently she didn't believe me. She took full advantage of my visit, ensuring she got a full bag of chips, 2 drinks and cookies. Oh, my child, she loves to eat!

This also was a sentimental day for Ashlee...it was her last day in this her first classroom. She and 5 of her friends moved up to the next classroom today. She was pumped - she does this cute "YES!" while pulling her arms back motion - to get a new classroom, her old teachers (she will miss Ms. Lakia and Angelica) and a new outdoor playground with a slide. 

I'm hoping the new room speeds up this potty training process {I hate potty training, although it's better with her than Tyler} and her shoes start lasting longer because there are less ride-on toys for her to drag her feet! One day in and so far, so good!

No comments: