![]() |
| "Fields of Opportunities" |
In case you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook, here are some pictures I shared on our journey back up to Des Moines on Sunday.
I took another visitor with me this time: Tyler.
Now that he's done with preschool, and officially on vacation until next Thursday, I figured he would enjoy some one-on-one mommy time and a trip to see his Papa {plus it was a short one-night stay...remember he has the attention span of an ant}.
And the trip didn't disappoint. In more ways than one {luckily no puking involved this time around, even though Tyler kept teasing me in the car}.
Tyler was being such a good boy, watching his movie (Up) and not complaining, that I stopped and got him a Chocolate Banana milkshake from McDonald's as a surprise. Anything from the 'ol Mickey D's scores high in his books - even if he only drank 1/3 of it.
After another stop for a potty break - and a third stop for a cake at Costco to thank all of dad's nurses and PCTs at the hospital - we finally made it to the hospital. In 4 hours. Felt. Like. Eternity.



No comments:
Post a Comment