Monday, September 22, 2014

Ash-ims #17

On the way to school last week Ashlee told me she wants to "be an Elsa mommy who teaches people how to drive with two hands."

That's an interesting concept. She's such a back seat driver, telling us when we should turn and when she thinks we're not reading the lights correctly (she's usually wrong). She hates when we drive with one hand, regardless of what the other is doing. Let's hope she's this aware when it comes time for her to drive!



This weekend, Ashlee gave us what I interpret to be her version of "I hate you"

Instead of staying that, she said "I wish I had a different family. I wish I was in Dexter's family."

It was a total stab in the heart.

But I must admit, I giggled a little, but only because she had thought about this so carefully. And I didn't even do anything to warrant this little piece of information, but she was so serious when she said it.

She was mad we were making her get her dress on for church.

She later took the statement back and said she was sorry, and that she loved both of us. But I can only imagine the kind of things that will come out of her mouth. Her brother can sure hand out some doozies.

No comments: