Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cheer "Cuties"

When it came to getting Ashlee's cheer coaches Christmas gifts, I was a total slacker.

I planned to do it before Christmas and then the last practice was sooner than I thought.

Then the new year showed up and two practices in, I kept forgetting until just before practice was over.

But this week, I was determined to get my vision out on paper and delivered, tied up with a bow to the three coaches.

My vision: play off the word "cuties" or "QT" and package up cutie oranges and a Quik Trip gift card.

I didn't know what I was going to do with the tags until I sat down and started playing around with PhotoShop, free fonts and free clipart.

I ended up creating a tag ~ with a blue theme, of course, as that's our cheer colors ~ that said:

Coach XYZ,
In 2015, our team will be 
CUTIES
thanks to you! Happy New Year!
ashlee


The banner and cheer girl clip art are from two different sets on Teachers Pay Teachers, a pretty awesome site. I found this site when I had to do the bulletin board for school last year, and it's come in handy whenever I need something for school.


I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. It's a nice way to welcome in the new year, plus my distribution coordinated with an upcoming competition this weekend, so win-win.

I may have to use these again for a teachers gift, reworking the saying! Or perhaps for the individual girls as a pre-competition gift with just cuties? So many options!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love the little cheerleader! Cute! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!