For Teacher Appreciation Week, the Room Moms provided us three sample Thank You letter templates and asked that our child write a note to the teacher.I planned on creating my own template when I came up with the idea to turn the "provided" template into something of our own - especially since I could play off the words and pair it with a Starbucks gift card.
I had Tyler fill out the writing portion and then I took the rest of the "pieces" and created a card, using supplies I already had on hand {yes, I'm a scrapbook supply hoarder}.
I glued the template onto four sheets of Zebra paper {2 sheets of each color glued together so you wouldn't see white/blank sides anywhere} and then used ribbon to close the card. I used stickers and washi to attach the printables and give it a bit of "flair."
Inside I attached a "Star"bucks gift card since Mrs. Palmer is our "Star."
I like how it turned out and rumor is she liked it too!


No comments:
Post a Comment