How did we go from left to right in the blink of an eye?!?
Three years. Still my happy, smiley pig-tailed girl, who battles me a bit more on the bows (and pigtails).
I'd say she's grown quite a bit. Her head almost touches the bottom of the flag string - almost to the same place where her brother stands in the picture; he's the same age as she is here (only it's November vs. August).
Today is our last day.
The end of a 6-year era.
No more daily detours on my way to and from work.
Justin will now take both kids to school. I'll pick them both up, unless there is an activity that causes the other to pick up.
Maybe I'll actually make it to work on time?
It's a good thing we're leaving early today to head to the lake - and Justin is doing the pick up. It will help me reign in the tears. I'll say my good-byes this morning. Take one last look at the halls where my children laughed - and cried. Learned and slept. Made friends. And grew.
It's been fun KRK. It's been fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment