Friday, February 15, 2008

The kid raked it in

So, I must first say I am a bad mother. I didn't send Tyler to daycare with any Valentine's Day goodies. Seriously, the thought didn't even cross my mind! (I did dress him in red for V.Day!)

The other parents did stuff, which was very nice. Not so much us :(

I've been working crazy hours at work getting ready for a big presentation next week so that's all that's been on my mind - ask Justin; it's already driving him nuts!

Next year, we're going all out for V. Day.

I do plan on taking treats for his birthday in March: cupcakes decorated like Elmo

Did I mention that Joyce, our daycare provider, made each mom a Valentine and had them come from our child?!? Swoon!

Playing with the toys (V.Day gift) from grandma and Poppy

My gifts :) Justin did good!

1 comment:

Briana said...

Oh yeah, daycares usually do stuff around here too! I made and decorated cupcakes for Quinn's daycare. And Logan and Quinn brought valentines for their class.