Saturday, we headed to DSM and back on one of our becoming-way-too-frequent whirlwind trips in the same day. We had planned to stay the night Saturday but decided we would like to wake up in our own bed and do what we want for an entire day - for the first time since early June.Megan was totally awesome and hosted a BBQ at her house and invited several of the Thetas over. We had lots of yummy food and great conversations. It was so exciting to see everyone and be able to catch up without having (me or Justin) to chase Tyler around a restaurant because he doesn't want to sit still!! Plus, for the first time in a long time, we weren't on a time limit so I got to see them for a whole 2 1/2 hours!!
The fun part was that Nikki and I got to share pregnancy/belly stories. Nikki is 17 weeks along, due in December, with her first baby (possibly a future Theta? Can't wait to find out July 30!). I'm 24.5 weeks due in November (probably more likely October).

3 comments:
So good to see you Kati!! :) Glad that you made the trek to IA!
Boohoo, I hate being so far away from everyone! Glad you all had fun though!
I think Nikki's having a girl too, she's really high.
Look at how cute and summery everybody looks!
Post a Comment