I wish I would have come up with silly bands. The inventor has to be raking in the dough right now with his totally stupid creation that has kids going nuts. Tyler is into the silly band craze, his first "fad," of what I'm sure will be many more over his childhood. He has SEVERAL packages of these things (which are total choke hazards for his sister) and likes to wear all of them, plus my hairbands and any other items he can turn into bracelets on his arms.
I remember plastic bracelets that I had as a child; they didn't hold shapes. There also was friendship bracelets, but the cool thing with those was that you made them yourself. I guess we can put silly bands in the same category as slap bracelets. Silly ideas that equal big bucks, but then die away never to be heard from again.
PS - Note the red hair from the balloon festival!

1 comment:
yes these are all over our house too. lol baylen had to have some b/c his sister has some and he's wearing a bunch of cars/vehicle themed ones.
Post a Comment