![]() |
| click to enlarge |
Ashlee is having a princess party. Not Disney princesses, but more girly girl with a hint of princesses. I'll use this little clipart princess on her decorations, too. Her cake will be a castle to match another piece of clipart I found (just saw the sketch and I'm pumped!), and there will be a few more fun items to top off her first hot pink and black with a hint of silver princess party.
The invitation says:
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Princess Ashlee is turning 1!
Join us for the Royal Ball
Saturday, November 6, 2010
1 to 3 p.m.
The King & Queen's Castle
ADDRESS (PSed out for safety!)
I like to incorporate pictures on the 1st birthday invites, so I took Ashlee's picture and turned it into a "magic wand" to match the one that is being held by the princess in the clipart. Note Ashlee's cool tiara - yep, worn by me at my wedding (pics)!
The invites are in the mail to family. It should be a fun, exciting day. I can hardly wait (but, first I must get through Halloween)
![]() |
| Close up of invite, sans magic wand |



2 comments:
So cute!!!!
very cute! I just got some cute hot pink glitter "soft" crowns in the mail that I can't wait to make bows and barrettes out of! brynn's friends and cousin will be getting them for their birthdays for sure!
Post a Comment