![]() |
| See last year |
She doesn't really like you Santa. See her trying to get away; her arms reaching for our Mama. At least she's not crying (like when I was 2), but don't talk to her or she may cry. Once she does, she doesn't stop...and then we're in trouble because then she starts YELLING to "GO NIGHT NIGHT" and you can't talk her out of it.
What is that you say? What does she want for Christmas?
She would like a princess. She is not picky. She likes all kinds of princesses. I don't like babies so I don't know much about them. She already has too many in my opinion.
More importantly, let's talk about me.
I'm 4 years old. I go to school. Let's not talk about that place.
Did you see my shirt: Naughty. Nice. I really tried.
Well, I may be more naughty than nice...but I still want presents.
I'd like legos. You know little legos, like the ones I build with at school. I have really big legos and then a little bit littler legos, but I want even littler legos.I also would like an orange race car ~ even though my mom says I have one in the basement. I don't get down there very often to look around because I don't like to do things without my mom and dad.
Oh, and I want a blue truck. Not a truck like Grandpa Tony but a truck like Poppy. I went to Target and I couldn't find one there. I know I shouldn't worry about that because your elves make toys.
And, speaking of elves, Elf Tyler...I hope he's been sending you good messages about Ashlee and me. Ashlee is perfect, blah, blah, blah, but, me too.
You know I got a (new) video message from you (this year) and it made me cry. You talked directly to me in the video and you said I was on the bad list, but you said I had a few weeks to turn things around so I could get my legos. I want you to know Santa, I've been on my BEST behavior since I've seen that video from the North Pole.
My mommy and daddy have been so happy with how I've acted since that video came from you Santa. I really want to make you happy. I promise I will be on your good list the next time you send me a message. My daddy says I should get another one from you in a week or so. I'm not sure what a week is, but I'm patiently waiting. I'm hoping Elf Tyler is helping me out.
Bye Santa. I hope you bring me something for Christmas and you don't run into the Grinch!

No comments:
Post a Comment