Monday, February 16, 2009

Love is in the air

Friday afternoon was Tyler's daycare party. I'd say the party is for the kids, but it seems to be more for the parents, a chance for them to get together to talk and eat lots of yummy food!

Tyler "brought" heart shaped donuts as his contribution (someone else beat me to the cupcakes!), and I got his first set of Valentine's Day cards from the store - as I forgot Valentine's Day last year, whoops! I got car ones (not the movie Cars, but cars in general) that doubled as stickers so you could design your own ride. They were a hit with Tyler as one of the stickers now adorns my cell phone :). I never knew Valentine's came in such big bulks, must be because class sizes are now larger? The box had 35 cards in it! I only needed nine, so I have a feeling they'll be reappearing next year!

Joyce, our daycare provider, made heart-shaped fridge magnets with our kids pictures in them for the moms. It's so cute. On the back it says "You Rock." I now get to immortalize Tyler's black eye on our fridge for years to come :) He also gave me a card with a horse on it (with chocolate lips) that says I rock too. Pretty good ideas!

Tyler and his new girlfriend, Chloe. Daily, these two bicker "like an old married couple" according to Joyce, hahah. Joyce is Chloe's grandma.

Tyler with his other buddy, Ava

The kiddos. Believe it or not, two are missing - Quinton, 3, and his baby brother, Clive, 3 mo.! Caiden, 3-4 mo.; Ava, 1; Amber, almost 1; Chloe, 1; Quinton, 11 mo.; Landon, 11 mo.; Tyler, almost 2; Jordyn, 2.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Does it seem weird to go from him being the baby of the group to near the top in age? Blake isn't in daycare but it still seems weird when he's no longer the youngest.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Yes, it's totally weird as he was the youngest, now the second oldest!

Anonymous said...

This woman has her hands full with all these little ones. I hope she has an assistant to help her out!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Nope, just her

Briana said...

(I'm way behind reading blogs! Busy week at work!)

Quinn has that same shirt as Tyler, I'm sure you're shocked considering his love of fire engines.