I pick Tyler up from school just about every day and every day is a new adventure....Typically, I walk into the room and Tyler comes running yelling "Mommy." He gives me a big hug and kiss and then darts out of the room to the wooden Thomas the Train set by the front door. This leaves me getting his coat, report sheet and anything else he did for the day (typically mounds of colored sheets/art projects).
Yesterday, he was a bit slower in his darting out of the room. As he ran by his little girlfriend Sarah (mentioned previously here and here), I heard her mumble something to him. He ignored her, so I asked her what she said:
Me: What did you say Sarah?
Sarah: I want Tyler to give me a hug.
Me: Tyler, Sarah wants a hug.
Tyler grins at me and thinks about it for a moment.
Tyler and Sarah hug. Then I see her pucker up.
Sarah: Tyler, I want a kiss.
Tyler runs out of the room.
Me at the train set: Tyler, Sarah wanted a kiss (I'm laughing)
Tyler: Mom, I'll kiss Sarah later!
HILARIOUS!! The teacher said several of the boys in the class have crushes on Sarah. Every day, they fight over who will sit next to her at lunch and snack. I can only imagine the fun her parents are going to have when she gets older - she's only 3!
3 comments:
THat is so funny!! Oh the things that kids say!! :)
hahahaaha the boys love brynn too. she's popular with the boys. they try and kiss her and she turns her head and holds out her hand and is like "NO!" lol
Love it!
Post a Comment