Friday, February 12, 2010

V-Day Party!

We kicked off the Valentine's Day weekend with Tyler's school party. This is the first year he made a Valentine's "box," actually a bag (2009 and 2008). He decorated his with markers, stickers and red paper hearts.

Tyler took Batman Valentine's with Twix or Tootsie Rolls attached for his 23 friends. In return, he got 23 Valentine's ranging from super heros to princesses and everything in between. Generally, every one had candy attached to their Valentine's cards (those that didn't, he thought were broken!). The most popular type of candy: suckers. They all are now convienently hidden!

My mom and I attended the party, and Tyler was excited to see us. Only a few of the parents attended, so mom and I ended up helping Ms. Tami and Ms. Nicole serve the food, and I learned another lesson about cupcakes. Do not get cupcakes with hot pink and florescent green frosting (much like the lesson I learned back when he turned 1 and the Elmo cupcakes!).
Tyler and his "girlfriend" Sarah

Mom and Tyler

Opening up his bag of goodies

And Ashlee attended her first party - Tyler's since she didn't have her own!

No comments: