Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ty-isms #5

Today, Tyler, my mom and I went to this local outlet store to see what they had. We found a pinwheel, which Tyler thought was pretty cool - not sure if he's ever seen one before - so we bought it. It had a sharp bottom and Tyler accidentally cut his finger on it.

Tyler: grimmacing in the backseat like he's hurt.
Me: "Tyler, what's wrong?"
Tyler: "My finger." Still grimmacing, holding finger, which is (barely) bleeding.
Me: Are you Ok?
Tyler: "I go to hospital"
Me: "What?"
Tyler: "I go to hospital. I go right now."
Me: "How about we try out a band-aid first."

My mom ended up putting a band-aid on it, well, actually, she put the band-aid around two fingers and he kept it there all day, holding his hand like it was broken for the rest of the day.

I think someone is a drama "king" like me :)

1 comment:

Briana said...

Funny! We call someone in this house a drama king too! And he shall remain nameless! :)