Umm...wait a minute. You put me in a hat. You lock me in this high chair, and now you're putting the cake in my face..and I can't touch it? I like food, but wait a minute...Are you singing to me? Whuut?? Everyone is singing at me? Why are you all staring? What's that thing burning on that cake? Why are you surrounding me? LET ME DIG IN!
I really hate to destroy this very pretty cake. Cousin Luke did it. He is the one that smashed my hand in it. I didn't do it.
Woah, are those cake towers on your head (and black lips?)? Ice cream cones, yummy. I can't believe this cake is edible. I mean did you see how the castle started out? Well, if they're doing it....MY TURN!
I'm digging in. I wish I wasn't so exhausted. I may have dug in a little harder mama. I mean you stuffed me full of turkey (sandwiches) and milk, and now you want me to eat all of this? I'll keep digging in until you tell me to stop. But. I. Really. Am. So. Tired (she ate quite a bit of this before we made her finally stop).
A bath? Really? Who says cake doesn't look good on my face!







No comments:
Post a Comment