Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty in Pink

It's my party and I'll hide if I want to!

And we can't forget the princess when talking about the party decor! She was dressed head to toe in girly glam attire. A silver jeweled "1" with a pink princess crown T-shirt, a really fluffy pink tutu, jeweled high top Converses (I jeweled them), hot pink and black stripped warmers with black tutu at the bottom (purchased from etsy!) and a hot pink and black princess bow, which I made. Now, if only I could don an outfit so fashionable?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Her outfit is so cute, Kati. I love her shoes. I saw a couple years ago a lady who makes all sorts of designs w/ rhinestones on Chucks for little ones. I wanted to buy a pair for Brynn so bad but I couldn't justify spending $50-70 for them. I wanted to really badly, though!!!!

Sarah said...

what kind of glue did you use to glue the rhinestones one the shoes so they stick and stay?

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I used tacky craft glue. She was crawling when she wore them so I did lose 3 stones, but you can't even tell they fell off unless you look up close. Now that she's walking, I doubt she'd lose any. The glue has help perfectly. I also thought about using hot glue but I didn't want to burn the hell out of my fingers! They also apparently make rhinestone glue, but I couldn't find it.

And, like you, I was not paying $50-70 for a pair, so I made my own and am very happy with the outcome! I saw the exact same things at a boutique this weekend - same shoes, same stones, same laces - for $65! I should sell them, haha!