Thursday, May 7, 2015

MOM

In preparation for Mother's Day, there has been several mom-themed items going up on the walls at Ashlee's school.

It's always a hoot to see what your kids think about you - when you're not around and someone asks about you.

This one just floored me!

I'm guessing the assignment was to draw a picture of you and your mom doing something you both enjoy.

Ashlee created this masterpiece (next to the orange M).

But here's the catch: she and I have NEVER played Legos!

I asked her why she didn't pick playing babies/dolls, going on wagon rides, reading books, playing games, etc.

She thought for a moment and said she wants to play Legos with me.

Okay. I still don't think we'll play Legos, but it's still funny to see this. She still drew what looks like a baby in the picture?!?

No comments: